Don’t know your ring size? Find your perfect fit with our ring sizer.
How to find your ring size.
1. Make sure your body is at a neutral temperature. Your fingers will shrink when they are cold and swell when they are warm.
2. Take your ring sizer and push the end through the buckle, just like a belt, forming a ring shape.
3. Slip the ring sizer onto your finger and adjust until the sizer fits comfortably. You want to make sure that the ring fits snug but you’re still able to get the ring past your knuckle with ease.
4. Your size will be visible by reading off the number indicated by the arrow.
Want to leave it to the experts? Visit us at any of our locations and a stylist will be happy to assist you.
We carry a variety of necklace lengths and many of the necklaces can be worn at varying lengths giving you the opportunity to change your style based on your mood.
Use our necklace length graphic for reference when shopping so you can turn your dreamy layers into an envious necklace stack.
Is your necklace just a tad too short? Temporarily add some length with an Extender.
How to use an extender.
1. Take the necklace you are wanting to add length to.
2. Claps the extender onto the jump ring at the back of the necklace.
3. Use the necklace’s existing clasp to secure the necklace at your desired length.
Our bracelets range from 6” to 7.5” and most bracelets are adjustable so you can layer up however you like.
Not sure about your size? Take a measuring tape and loosely wrap it around your wrist until the fit is comfortable for you.